Wednesday 14 March 2012

Ass 1 - Research and Inspiration

I am still a little stumped on the kind of graphic elements I should come up with,I enjoy the instrumental I picked very much but I still feel a disconnection between the music and the illustration I need to generate. I decided to look at some examples of abstract illustration/graphics online and found a couple that really stood out.

I am also aware that the aim of the project is to create something that's non-objective and not something that can be identified. I find this challenging as my personal work and the uni projects I have done in the past have all been of a certain object or representation of something from real life. I looked up the works of Rozanova as his works stood out as being non-objective. I would need further understanding and deciphering the legacy of non-objective graphics as I have little to no familiarity with such style.



No comments:

Post a Comment